University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center presents senior program
University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center, in partnership with the Geauga County Department on Aging, offers a proactive course of action for seniors who may be at risk of undiagnosed illness and home safety issues.Continued ...
- Ashtabula County building department moving to electronic format
- Conneaut water line project to start
- Crews continue search for missing Pa. man
- Eighmy building soon to be history in Conneaut
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center presents senior program
Called 'Next Stephen Hawking,' teen is perfect on math exam
There's a wall on the third floor of Lewiston-Porter High School dedicated to celebrating perfect scores on state mathematics exams. A new name joined the growing list Tuesday, which brought a smile to the face of everyone involved.Continued ...
- Hoffa mystery still fascinates after 4 decades
- Three more plead guilty in probe of Pilot Flying J
- Called 'Next Stephen Hawking,' teen is perfect on math exam
Give him an Oscar!
For the first three years of his football career with the Grand Valley Mustangs, offensive lineman Alex Oscar said he viewed playing football as more of a job than a fun sport to play.Continued ...
Then, during his senior year, the Mustangs finished 7-3 and won a Northeastern Athletic Conference title under first-year coach John Glavickas and Oscar suddenly started viewing the game as fun again.
- Goal: Be a Pioneer... literally
- A Don McCormack column: TD Club announces its Class of 2013
- Love of the game
- Help wanted...
- Give him an Oscar!