• A Sunday afternoon fight between two inmates at the Conneaut city jail could result in charges against the men, police said. No injuries resulted, officers said.
• A tailgate was reported stolen Sunday afternoon from a vehicle owned by a Whitney Road resident, police said.
• Charges are pending against a Conneaut man who reportedly assaulted his friend on West Main Road on Saturday morning, then a few hours later challenged people to fight at a Buffalo Street house, police said.
• Charges are pending against a local man who reportedly took a bottle of vodka and some beef jerky from the Clark convenience store at Harbor and State streets Saturday night, police said. The man was apprehended at the Orlando Golden Dawn supermarket parking lot a short time later, officers said.
• A counterfeit $10 bill was passed at the Auto Zone store last week at the Gateway Plaza shopping center in Conneaut, police said. Officers were contacted around 10 a.m.
• A motorist was cited for drunken driving after her vehicle rolled over on West Main Road near Dibble Road Friday afternoon. The woman refused medical treatment, police said.
The crash was reported around 1:30 p.m.