• A report of a loud domestic dispute was received at 12:18 a.m. Monday at 1941 E. 42nd St.
• A vehicle was towed because of a parking violation at 1512 E. 46th St. at 12:33 a.m. Monday.
• A disturbance was reported at West Prospect Road and Kain Avenue at 10:33 a.m. Monday.
• Credit card fraud was reported at 5207 Nathan Ave. at 12:52 p.m. Monday.
• A citizen reported being threatened by telephone over repossession of a vehicle in the 5500 block of Washington Avenue at 1:54 p.m. Monday.
• A domestic situation was reported at 1935 Lambros Lane at 2:41 p.m. Monday.
• A sexual assault was reported at 1910 Lambros Lane at 2:44 p.m. Monday.
• An assault was reported at 2300 Wade Ave. at 3:16 p.m. Monday.
• A traffic stop at West 44th Street and Park Avenue at 4:33 p.m. Monday resulted in an arrest for driving under suspension.
• Police were asked to check on an elderly resident at 6141 Bardmoor Boulevard at 10:39 p.m. Monday.